Thursday 15 April 2010

Sunny Spring Continues

Just back from a quick hit in the slate quarries. Oli and I climbed Zzzooming the Tube - an E3 left of the classic HVS looning the tube. I've not climbed much on slate recently and so it felt pretty unnatural to be standing on tiny edges again!

On Monday and Tuesday I was working for my friend Bryn of Dragon Mountain Skills. I had two awesome days out in the sun with Daniel and Katie who were on their honeymoon! On the first day we scrambled up the Gribin Ridge onto Glyder Fawr - their first grade 1 scramble. Tuesday saw us wandering through the Moelwynns and concentrating on navigation skills.


Topping out on the Gribin Ridge

The weather is set fair for awhile (maybe a blip on Sunday) so get down to Snowdonia and enjoy the hills and some warm, dry rock before the monsoon hits!